I did some screenprinting with textile paints today, using blue glue as a resist. Interesting, for a first experiment.
This was after having spent the afternoon at an art opening where I had 14 pieces in an exhibit. My friend Diane and I were the fiber artists in a show with photography, sculpture, mixed media, painting, and collage.
The screen with the blue glue had been sitting around for a week or so and as I am packing supplies to take to Maryland for a workshop I'm giving, I figured I'd experiment and see if the resist worked. It did, I washed out the screen, and will experiment some more next week.