Thursday, April 14, 2005

today's activity


IMG_1003
Originally uploaded by raynag.
here's a fragment of the fabric I printed today. Not quite sure whether I'm going to cut it, or what I am going to do with it.

I am very good at giving people ideas for jump-starting their creativity,but like the proverbial shoemaker's child --
it is a different story when it comes to my own work.

Also spent some lovely, relaxing time with a friend this afternon. She knitted, I sewed the facing onto a quilt, and we chatted and caught up with each others' lives. What a luxury it was just to sit and do hand work with a good friend - in the middle of the day. Maybe I should make this my answer to the 'guilty pleasure' question. It was, at least, a pleasure.

I have been going to bed unduly early this week. Was in bed by 9:10 last night and am ready to turn in only slightly later tonight. Is it the walking I've started doing again that is doing me in?

3 comments:

Debra said...

It might well be walking. But isn't it a wonderful sleep??

How long do you walk?

I love that fragment you showed.. though I can give you no idea what to do with it further.

Rayna said...

starting with 20 min, 5 x a week and will go from there.

Mary said...

Send it to me!!!!! :-) It's gorgeous - and I'm sure it really glows up close and personal.

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...