Thursday, April 28, 2005

Who cares?

I can't believe I'm bothering to answer these or than anybody will really read the answers, but what the hell...while I am deciding what not to make for dinner. This is what comes of reading Lisa-the-Procrastinator's site. 1.What time did you get up this morning? 1:00, 3:00, 5:25, 7:30 2. Diamonds or pearls? I love my pearls but diamonds are the winners hands-down! I will never have enough. 3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Woody Allen's new film - he ain't up to his old standard. 4. What is your favorite TV show? I don't watch TV 5. What did you have for breakfast? Strawberries, nonfat organic plain yogurt. and a big pot of espresso. 6. What is your middle name? We won't go there. 7. What is your favorite food? Anything Indian. 8. What foods do you dislike? BANANAS - eeewww - even the smell makes me sick. 9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Spicy Red Hot Blue organic corn chips. 10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? All of the chamber music I own. 11. What type of car do you drive? A Nissan Altima but I really want a station wagon. NOT AN SUV, not a van - a station wagon! 12. Favorite sandwich? a fried oyster po'boy -- but you can't find 'em in New Jersey 13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Greece, 'cause I haven't been there. Italy because I love Italy. But we keep returning to Paris and London because we have friends and family there. Not that I'm complaining, mind you! 14. What color is your bathroom? Almond. 15. Favorite brand of clothing? eileen fisher !16. Where would you retire to? Boulder, CO in summer;West Palm Beach Fla. in winter.17. Favorite time of the day? after dinner. 18. What was your most memorable birthday? my 50th. The two of my kids who were away at college & law school flew in and surprised me. 19. Montclair & Glen Ridge, New Jersey. I have 2 birth certificates.. The hospital is in Montclair but the delivery room was in Glen Ridge. 20. Favorite sport to watch? I hate sports. But if it were a matter of life and death, tennis. For about 3 minutes. I once fell asleep at a NY Rangers hockey game. 21. Milk chocolate or dark chocolate? The darker the better: Valharona or Scharrfenberger 70% cocoa. I never eat milk chocolate. 22. Mountains or beach? Mountains. Not climbing them, looking at them. 23. What fabric detergent do you use? Supermarket brand free & clear - no scent, no color. 24. Coke or Pepsi? I never, ever drink soda or any other sweet drink. 25. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning. Unless I'm in the middle of making art and it's going well 26. What is your shoe size? Technically, 8. But the crappy shoes made who-knows-where are always too small. 27. Do you have any pets? No. Luckily, I am allergic to animals! 28. Any exciting news you'd like to share with your family & friends? Huh? 29. What did you want to be when you were little ? an archaelogist or a social worker. 30. What book are you currently reading if any? none, although Reading Lolita in Teheran is sitting on the table waiting for me. Now, dealing with dinner...

No comments:

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...