Sunday, October 02, 2005

somebody stop me!

Not only have I been on a shoe-buying rampage (if two pairs qualify as a rampage) I now seem to be buying up every tjap in sight. I bought five of them at the Puces in Paris and used the one on the left to print the piece on the right. I love this little tjap - it reminds me of a dreidl - the top used to play a game on Chanukah. I made a tentative dip with the diamond design one but haven't really worked with it. Nor have I touched the others yet. To make matters worse, I just ordered 4 copper tjaps from Dharma.Last time they had 'em, every one I ordered was already gone. So I figured if I ordered 4, I might get one. WRONG. Apparently nobody else had selected those 4, so now I am in for a penny, in for a pound. Do not let me even THINK of buying any more of these things! Here are the others. I am tempted to do something with them tonight but I really have to clean up my studio so my grandchildren don't kill themselves when they come tomorrow night. On second thought...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog. Keep it up.

Jamie

Karoda said...

These are cool! but thats giving you encouragement to keep buying, isn't it! hehehe...I love the shoes too!

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...