Wednesday, February 15, 2006

oh dear

Studio day -- cleaned up the downstairs (dye studio) and worked upstairs instead, doing some batik, washing out yukky dye containers and applicators, steaming, washing, and ironing. Not terribly happy with anything, so no pictures tonight. Am also cleaning up the papers on my desk downstairs, sorting out all the recipes I have printed out that have been sitting here amongst the misc. e-mails, calls for entry, and workshop outlines. I also downloaded a trial version of a data base/contact manager to see if it serves my needs. But I'm too tired to deal with it tonight. Tomorrow, cleaning up, cooking, and generally preparing for company on Sunday. Yes, I know it's only Thursday, but Friday we'll be in New York at Diane Savona's solo show opening, and Sat. is Marty's birthday. It is the once a year I take HIM out to dinner. Yesterday I finished 3 pieces and just one still needs the facing sewn down. Progress.

1 comment:

Rian said...

Wow--all that and you finished three pieces. I'm impressed. And inspired! I'm hoping some of the inspiration sticks because I have a lot of cleaning to do!

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...