Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Goodbye Columbus

Another day yesterday of being too tired to blog. Oh, dear. Back in the airport waiting for my flight home, so I'll catch you up with Helene's and my day yesterday. We went to see the Extreme Textiles exhibit at the Wexner museum. It had been at the Cooper-Hewitt in NY but I missed it. Now I know why. This is the museum, which is on the Ohio State campus and is attached to the arts department. In any event, we walked into the building and the first thing we saw was WALL ART outside the ladies' room. Wow! How excitiing!

After that, it was all downhill.

The building is nice, but the exhibits were sparse and it was like the Emporer's New Clothes. This was the most interesting piece in the Extreme Textiles exhibit; the rest were astronauts' suits and such. But the guard followed us around and pounced when i took this photo, so that was THAT. Quite honestly, I found more interesting pictures on the street after we left the Wexner.

I am at home now, but will post this and get the rest up tomorrow. BED.

No comments:

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...