Thursday, August 03, 2006

Lowell

It's Thursday. I have been here since late Monday afternoon and have not had good enough Internet access to post. Tuesday and Wednesday I sat through Laura cater-woods' Idea to Image workshop, sort of auditing and doing my own thing while I listened/watched her in action. great class! Today and tomorrow, I'm teaching my own class: Surface Design Taster, which is covering a number of ways for putting your own marks on cloth -- or paper. What a fun group! BLOGGER is not cooperating tonight in terms of uploading photos, so I am giving up and going to sleep. Polite language precludes me from discussing the Internet access at this Doubletree Hotel in Lowell. We shall see what happens tomorrow.

No comments:

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...