Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I'd rather have root canal

Yes, there are worse things. We're halfway through the root canal thing- first session of two; the second one will wait a couple of weeks. In the meantime, I wanted to post just a couple of other pictures from our NY weekend before I get back to packing supplies for teaching. One of the things I love so much about the city is the preponderance of street vendors. street food can be great - and although we didn't have any this time, I couldn't resist this shot near Times Square on Saturday night. Just one more: the rest didn't come out for some reason. At this point, the cops had not yet blocked off these streets. I never get tired of the energy and the lights! Back to work. I'll check in later.

No comments:

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...