Sunday, June 03, 2007

lazy Sunday

More going through my stash in an attempt to be inspired; I found the other half of this piece and thought it might be interesting to see it in its first incarnation, before I went back in with additional soy wax and dye.

Here is the other half of the yardage: not nearly as interesting, which proves to me that the more layers, the better - in most cases.
That's it for this afternoon - nothing momentous. Have to go fix my face and get ready to go out to dinner with Ross & Nancy Gillman, our grandkids Kayla and Alexander, and Nancy's parents who are visiting them for the weekend.

No comments:

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...