Thursday, September 06, 2007

oops - sorry

I've had multitudinous (is there such a word??) complaints from people who keep checking my blog and finding NO new posts. Sorry, people. I was posting so regularly - almost every day - for so long, that I think you all got spoiled. Me too. Going through blog-withdrawal right now. I can't go into all the reasons I haven't posted -- but -- 1) I have no new work to post. 2) My life consists of going to the gym and shopping for appliances for a phantom kitchen renovation that may or may not take place in the next 9 months. How boring is that? 3) I have not been in my studio all summer because it it too hot. I have finished ababy quilt and now have a new grand-niece I have to make another baby quilt for. Yes, HAVE to. Then, I'm done. How can I do this and be an artist at the same time? 4) Uh - if I think long enough, I can come up with something else - but I should get to work, instead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that's what you get for being a sterling read you every day kind of blogger. We miss your words of wisdom. But I get it. No guilt allowed. S

Karoda said...

to blog or not to blog? that is the question. baby quilts are good...will you use your rayna-ized prints?

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...