Sunday, April 19, 2009

tired but happy

I'm home. The flight was fine and at least in First Class they fed us airline food. I am glad to be here - doing laundry at 11:30 pm. Thanks for all your warm and caring comments!


Eva said...

Glad the drag is over.

Rita said...

Hi Rayna,
So glad you made it home all in one piece. It was a long, long trip for you.

Thanks again for the wonderful class. I'm in the process now of ordering more screens - I think I'm hooked!!

Karen Newman Fridy said...

Glad you made it back safe and sound!

Beverly said...

Glad you made it home safely, sorry it was such a long drawn out process!

I've been hard at work on the challenge piece, and figuring out what I need to order from Dharma. The fun continues!

Judy said...

Glad to hear you are home safe and sound....and that you will have clean clothes! LOL (actually, I think I'm a day behind and you already have clean clothes!).


Cathy Kleeman said...

Not sure if being served airline food is a plus or a minus!