Saturday, June 20, 2009

blogging before breakfast

I was too tired to blog last night. It was a pretty intense day and I'm betting the class members slept well, too. Lots of creativity, some fun, and working quickly produced some nice work in 20-30 minutes. These were two people's interpretations of the same phrase. It was interesting to see that by the third exercise the quality of the pieces had skyrocketed. These 3 examples all came out of the same assignment to use the 6" square of green(ish) fabric I gave to them (thanks, Helene!). Last night, after dinner, I went for a walk around the hotel area to see what I could find. There were the requisite fleurs...And then, a few other things. Breakfast! Or I won't get to class on time.

No comments:

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...