Friday, May 28, 2010

oh zen-ness

Spent most of the day in the studio - hooray! A good part of the time, I sorted and ironed and even got some things up on the wall.  This looks better here than it did at home, but the light is better and the wall is bigger. I also used a better camera, although iPhone is ok in a pinch.
I also shot it in black and white, to make sure the values were varied enough. I think it's okay.

While the other things on the wall were random, at least I didn't need to take them down before the day was over.
I managed to lose two pairs of glasses today - I hope I left my driving glasses in the studio. Will have to check in the morning; they are probably buried.  I had to dump out my purse to find something and I hope I forgot to put the glass case back.  Past my bedtime.

2 comments:

Kay Koeper Sorensen said...

While you are looking for your glasses I have a few things I'd like you to see if you can find for me!

Eva said...

I have cheap glasses in every corner of our flat...

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...