Sunday, December 26, 2010

snowy Sunday - a progress report

It's coming down now - held off till late morning but we're finally in for it, I think.  I am happily sewing and not worrying about what I will do with these units I'm making from old blocks and things that were sitting in my box of leftovers.  Yesterday I was being too deliberate and that never works for me.

6:30 pm EST deck from the kitchen door.   Looks like about a foot on the table but I am not going out there to measure it tonight.  Back to the sewing machine...
below - 11:30 pm.
The plows seem to come by every few minutes.  I moved my car to the little parking area across the street so they will at least plow my whole driveway tomorrow (or whenever the snow stops). I am now heating up more soup.

4 comments:

tiedyejudy said...

Been thinkin' about you! Hope you don't have anywhere to go for awhile... good time to hibernate!
Be safe...

Marilyn said...

Yikes!! We dodged the snow/ice bullet here, but temps are frigid. Good luck and can't wait to see what wonderful creation comes from your endeavors at the sewing machine.

Victoria @ BUMBLE BEANS said...

WOW! you have more snow then us here on eastern long island... we've got about 6 now... and VERY WINDY.... like shake my windows kind of wind...
happy sewing!

Stephanie Forsyth said...

I swear it's been an insanely snowy winter. I live in Minnesota and see seem to have a snowstorm just about every week or so this winter - poised for another next weekend apparently!

Be safe, be warm, and drape yourself in fabrics! :)