Tuesday, February 26, 2013

and...

I have to show off the charity quilt the North Jersey Modern Quilt Guild made from blocks sent to us from QuiltCon entries. Several wonderful members of our guild made additional blocks to add to the leftovers we received and this is the result. 
I did not work on it, nor did I have a chance to see it in person because I've been traveling and teaching - but I think it's a delight.  The back is equally charming.

I'll miss this month's meeting but they can do without me:-).  Leaving Thursday at the crack of dawn and I am trying to finish packing my fabrics for class tonight.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh that was so nice of you to post that! You are and wiil be mussed at the guild meeting! Safe journey. Xxoo

Stephanie said...

Oh that was so nice of you to post that! You are and wiil be mussed at the guild meeting! Safe journey. Xxoo

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...