-my email was hacked from A foreign country where they can't even spell Viagra correctly.
- my email server was closed down due to 100,000 spam emails-- about 1,000 of which clogged my inbox.
- had more email issues after that.
-Worked like crazy to clean out my mother's apt because it was finally sold.
- dealt with lawyers, realtors. for closing.
- worked on article, tight deadline and still unfinished.
- taught two classes in Vermont and when my flight was cancelled due to weather in Newark, I rented a car and drove back to NJ.
The list of what I did not do is twice as long and three times as boring.
Vermont, where I was teaching, has been a partial vacation. I arrived on Saturday and had a wonderful Sunday, full of sightseeing and good company, before Monday's Cindedella Quilts class.