Thursday, July 07, 2016

On California time in New Jersey

Tuesday was a lost day, after arriving in Newark at 3:am West Coast time.  Still adjusting; going to bed late and sleeping till mid-morning. 

This has been on and off the wall for weeks and I have finally decided to bag it for a while.  I keep trying to make it larger but it's pretty clear that it wants to stay small.  Sometimes things have to rest -- and this is one of them.



In the meantime, I am going to try again to get back on eastern time and will see what tomorrow brings, other than 90+ degrees and 90% humidity.  The best thing about San Diego is the weather, but you can have the traffic on the 5. Took us 3 hours to make a 1/2 hour trip the other night.  I will never complain about NJ traffic again.

4 comments:

patty a. said...

I am lucky that I don't have any trouble adjusting from west coast to east coast time. I guess it is because I don't travel that much so when I do I am so excited I just want to take everything in and time just doesn't seem to be a factor. Hopefully you get your day's and nights straightened around soon!

Dianne Koppisch Hricko said...

Welcome Home Rayna

One thing for sure the grass is definitely greener in NJ.


Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Thanks for reminding me of why I left CA... I have a friend who works at Disneyland, usually the late shift. Even in the middle of the night, she hits traffic because the road workers shut down lanes to do work at night. Totally insane! Stay cool...

Bev said...

Love your little notes Rayna :-)

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...