Monday, March 04, 2013

Halfway there

I am finally on west coast time, but still in my room relatively early. So far, the week has been great. The place is beautiful, my class is a pleasure, and all is well.

Last night I had dinner out with Del and we lamented afterwards that we were having such a good time laughing that we forgot to take pictures of the delicious, elegant food at il Vecchio in pacific Grove.

I have been taking pictures in class, however, of works in process. Here are a few, before I go to bed.








2 comments:

Dianne Koppisch Hricko said...

Forgot about the time change... any change is hard, but that one can be a bear. The work looks good, glad you are enjoying yourself. Where in CA are you?

RHome410 said...

The progress looks great! The 2nd one strikes me as lights through the windows of city apartment buildings as darkness settles. Fun! Welcome to the West Coast!

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...