Friday, August 29, 2014

progress

The ice machine is fixed, the stitches are out of my finger, my house guests have left, and I have three quilts stitched that need the facings sewn down and sleeves on.  Too bad I am not a tv watcher.

It has been one exhausting week, with all the commotion and comings/goings of construction/destruction guys, plumbers, and the appliance man.  The demo guys will be back early in the morning to take away the fans, replace part of the floor, and put the ice maker back user the island -- with the water alarm attached!

While I was rummaging around in my sewing room tonight, I found a piece or cloth I had printed about 5 years ago. Ha-I wondered where it was and now I know.  I shall contemplate it for a few days before I decide what to do with it.


Enough activity for today -- or I should say yesterday.  It is already tomorrow.


6 comments:

Mostly Turquoise said...

Hi Rayna, what a gorgeous piece of cloth! Saludos, Regina (and Henry), Spain

Lori R. said...

That is one piece of fabric that I would have a hard time cutting up!

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Glad you got the repairs behind you... nothing worse than having a house full of chaos! I had my kitchen remodeled this spring, so I know what it's like! I love your fabric, and hope you will find a good way to use it!

patty a. said...

Sounds like things are calming down - that's good! I am glad you finger is healing quickly! The fabric is gorgeous!

Jeanne Aird said...

Great piece of fabric - what kind of techniques did you use on this one?

Charlotta said...

I think we must be opposites. I wouldn't ever really want to print my own fabric, but I love hand stitching! Your fabric is gorgeous! I hope you get a period of calm! Sounds like a lot of stress.

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...