Wednesday, October 01, 2008

the bambis

Munching away, as usual, yesterday late afternoon - defoliating the bushes at the edge of the woods. Grrrr. The picture looks peculiar because it was getting dark by the time they sneaked out of the woods for an early dinner. They travel in packs, but these 3 were all I could get before they got wind of me and vamoosed. If they looked like warthogs, people wouldn't have a problem with the county shooting them to get rid of them. But no-o, it's the Bambi Syndrome. See where they are standing? That's where I got Lyme disease some years ago. Just like the trees, the Bambis change with the seasons. Now they are in camoflauge - tails are black. Too bad they are so beautiful: we like to watch them, even as we wish they were not here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am having limited results by a. tying red ribbons and silver strips of metal to shrubs I want to keep with leaves on them, 2. tying clumps of my dogs hair to them. Problem is the hair blows away. the dog is looking a little bald.

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...