Tuesday, April 07, 2015

New York, NY.

Here's what my camera managed to capture as I walked up Broadway on Tuesday.
I wasn't quite sure what the outfit was supposed to be, but it certainly was interesting.
This scene was repeated in a few places around town.  No idea who or what is letting off steam.
We are pretending that Spring is here, although it is chilly and drizzly.  I actually turned on the heat when I got home at the end of the day. Bah!
Shopping for bags that literally fell of the back of a truck.
Gotta love this truck!  It was a different one from the one at the bag market.
Finally, public art on Broadway.  
 

 


That's the end of today's 25 cent tour.

4 comments:

Dianne Koppisch Hricko said...

Thanks.. Nice to share you fun on NYC today while I am snug as a bug in a rug.

Myra @ Busy Hands Quilts said...

Thanks for the tour!

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Lots of visual interest! Love the graffiti on the side of the truck, and the birds remind me of giant fiber art pieces! Thanks for sharing... stay warm!

Windy Hill Happenings said...

I love New York...I miss it!..thanks for the great tour!

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...