Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Day!

That's Emma's version of Happy Birthday.  Jessica and I took her to the Brooklyn Children's museum and later, she had her b.d. cupcake. 



I left mid-afternoon and it took me two hours to get home because they were doing construction work on every bridge and road I needed to drive over/on. GRRRRRR.

Sunday, I gave a lecture at a quilt guild in NJ and it was a lot of fun.  Unfortunately, the photographer has not yet sent me the photos -- or maybe there was nothing worth posting, anyway.

Tomorrow, I hope to go to the studio for a while to finish cleaning up and getting ready for the Deconstructed Screenprinting class I am teaching on Friday and Saturday in my studio.

I am scheduling another class for March 16-17, so if you want to sign up, email me.


4 comments:

Gerrie said...

I want to sign up!! LOL Emma had a hippo birdy!!

Mia Bloom Designs said...

Great photos of Emma! I'm glad to hear that you're making back into your studio. Have fun teaching Friday and Saturday! I would love to see photos from the class.

Beverly said...

Miss Emma is so cute! I hope she enjoyed her birthday cupcake!

Cathy Bargar said...

That is one fabulously cute, fabulously smart-looking baby girl! SECOND birthday - yikes!

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...