Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Cleveland studio

Up at 5:am for a flight to Cleveland.  Tomorrow, taping two Quilting Arts TV segments and a DVD which will be out at some point in the next 6 months.  Will let you know when.

Spent the day getting ready for tomorrow's shoots and meantime, met Ellen Ann Eddy for the first time and reconnected with Judy Coates Perez and Deborah Boschert.  Deborah and I had dinner tonight - awesome sushi, drinks, and great conversation!  Deborah and I had met during the summer for the first time and it was great to reconnect today.  Our waiter was a to-die-for Frenchman and I had fun speaking to him in his native language.  Best of all, he thought I was French; that hasn't happened in a long time.  Here is the picture he took of Deborah and me.  But I should have gotten one of him...sigh.


I spent all day getting organized for tomorrow and now have to go to sleep early so I can be at the studio, fed and dressed, by 8:am for my taping with Pokey.  Beauty sleep awaits:-).

7 comments:

Deborah Boschert said...

So fun, Rayna! You're the best!

Jeannie said...

Have fun tomorrow! I look forward to adding more Rayna inspiration to my video library.

queenopearls said...

Welcome to Cleveland! :) I will be at work but will think of you being here and having lots of fun.
~Christina

Michele Bilyeu said...

Absolutely awesome fun.....I can't wait to see your segment on Quilting Arts! Take lots of behind the scenes photos, with or without Frenchmen!

Unknown said...

Oh goodie!! Can't wait to see the DVD. (sounds like the Frenchmen was delightful!)

Mostly Turquoise said...

Good luck tomorrow!

Del said...

Great to see you and Deborah together - enjoying yourselves and each other. I've been sending good thoughts to Cleveland all day!

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...