Wednesday, April 20, 2005

another version



Originally uploaded by raynag.
The gray fabric was something I had rusted and it seemed appropriate for the subject. I gelatin plate printed on it and then screened with paint. But previously, I had played (more spontaneously, I think) with the same concept on a brighter piece of fabric on which I had originally used thickened dyes. to print with. I'm leaning toward the gray, but I don't know. Your two cents??

Meantime, I am off to bed - it's 1:am and I have to drive my husband to work at 7. I have one more piece on a different subject, but that can wait till morning.

1 comment:

Karoda said...

Rayna, this is a hard choice...on one hand the red piece has more depth and is more hynoptic for me. The piece below however lends itself to reading the print.

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...