Wednesday, April 13, 2005

what did it used to be?

Originally uploaded by raynag.
Should I bronze it and call it a fiber sculpture? Is this a piece of artwork, or what? This was waiting to welcome me home from my trip. I couldn't resist capturing it on film. On a more serious note, I am in my studio printing fabric that I might or might not use in a piece to be exhibited in an exhibit to raise money for breast cancer research. I'm screening with thickened dyes that have been sitting around for yonks and I have no idea how this fabric will turn out. The GOOD thing is that since I work in layers, I can always go back in and add more. I will not add the above photo.

1 comment:

Karoda said...

always clean the fridge before leaving for a trip...:)

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...