Sunday, February 12, 2006

a little bit of snow

In case you can't read it, it says 15". That was several hours ago and it's still coming down. Pretty, isn't it? It took me an hour to clean 15" off my car this morning, but at least it's on the driveway so the plow and the elves who come with their shovels will take it away. Of course, I probably won't be grilling tonight's dinner, so I should go make some soup. I had no Internet this morning and this afternoon, instead of using all that wax, I find myself picking stitches out of the piece I was attempting to quilt last night. I should not try that at night.

1 comment:

Lin said...

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR But isn't it GLORIOUS???!!!!!!!!!!111

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...