Monday, February 27, 2006

website woes

Whine, whine, whine (or is it whinge?). I have spent the day revamping/revising my website, which was horribly out of date. I'm spending too much time on this blob and it shows! So, after a day of sitting in this chair, I finally have a page of scarves back up on my site, have added new work and prices. Still have to get back and put up a page of art cloth and change the links page - tomorrow. This picture on the left has nothing to do with my website - but it shows how much caffeine I am drinking while I work. I came in with my cup of coffee this morning and was shocked to find a cup of tea from the night before and 2 empty coffee cups. Why was I shocked?! Well, tonight, only one cup at my elbow - and it is coffee from this morning. But the room is still pretty clean.

4 comments:

tricia mckellar said...

Yea! Gentle harrassment about the scarves finally paid off! Rayna, you're groovy! :) --Tricia
http://note99.blogspot.com

Lisa Call said...

The website looks fabulous! Good influence that caffeine....

Debra said...

I do that multiple cup thing all the time!! Now off to admire your website.

Emmie said...

Your scarves are absolutely beautiful.

buried in fabric

Not literally, of course.  But overwhelmed.  Boxes and drawers and bins!  I brought two shopping bags of fabric to my Modern Quilt Guild ...