Saturday, October 20, 2007

tagged - again? Argh.

Thelma Smith has done me the dubious favor of tagging me. Thanks, Thelma. I am supposed to list 7 random or weird things about myself and tag 7 other people, letting them know I am tagging them. Well, you'll get the 7 random things but I can't promise the rest of it. Making up 7 weird things about myself is enough work! 1. I drove through Brooklyn for the first time this weekend. Made it home intact! 2. I'm left-handed but am able to do the following things ONLY with my right: iron, use a knife or scissors, dial the phone (well, you know what I mean), drink, use a mouse. 3. My grandfather was an artist. 4. I stayed up all night only once in 4 years of college, to write a paper. 5. Julia Louis-Dreyfuss and I have something in common, but she doesn't know it and I would tell her, but I would never tell you. My daughter Jessica knows what it is and thinks it is hysterical. 6. The above-named daughter and I once followed Aiden Quinn through the streets of NY's SOHO and into a brunch place where we sat at the next table and giggled and ogled. I was ostensibly an adult at the time. 7. I have had 8 or 9 different careers in my lifetime. Not JOBS, CAREERS. I hope this is the last.

No comments:

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...