Saturday, April 14, 2012

photo-76

Here's the piece I was stitching the other day - done, except for the facing.  That will have to wait till next week.  The unquilted top was in my book and I decided it would make a good 12x12.  Almost done.

Every odd and end I am doing these days is small; even my large pieces are small compared to what really makes an impact in a large space.  But I can manage these piecs while I am multi-tasking and until I can ever get back into the studio with peace, quiet, and lots of wall space.  Hope springs eternal. 

In the meantime, here is a piece I finished the facing on, yesterday.  It's roughly 15.5 x 15.5 (inches, not feet - LOL).  Another one down.
Busy weekend - driving into NY tomorrow morning (remind me I have to pick up lunch before I go) and lecturing at the large and fabulous Empire Quilters Guild in Manhattan.  Will try to find something to blog about tomorrow night.

1 comment:

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...