Saturday, March 26, 2005

temporary insanity...

All this cleanliness -- not sure how long I can cope with it. A week's worth of throwing out and reorganizing has yielded an upstairs studio that, if you know me, is a candidate for Ripley's Believe it or Not. The BEFORE, just to refresh your memory, is below. IMG_0955 studio2 I don't have any BEFORE pix of my downstairs print studio/office, but use your imgination. Here's what it looks like today. I can't vouch for tomorrow. IMG_0952 This is where I dye my fabrics and silk scarves and screen them with thickened dyes. And just to keep this fabric-related, here's a 12'' swatch I am contributing to the Surface Design Association's Swatch Library. It's printed with thickened dyes. I have more of it but it hasn't told me yet what it wants to be when it grows up. But then,why should it be different? IMG_0956

1 comment:

Sonji Hunt said...

Holy cow! That is quite a difference. Very admirable. If I was your Mother, I'd say something like "Now, why don't you work on keeping it like this dear. Isn't this much better? All you have to do is put everything away when you're done using it and clean up your supplies." Thank goodness, I'm not your Mother. Thank goodness, I'm not MY Mother either!

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...