Friday, April 06, 2007

Now, where was I?

I've been up since 4 this morning - so if I'm a bit fuzzy, excuse me. Bed, soon. You know when you have umpteen things on your mind? That was me. I had to get up and pack my supplies to ship to Art Quilts Claremont so I could teach my workshop. Ack. Finally got a box packed; the rest will go in my suitcases. But I had to send it air, it was so late - and I could practically have bought my own ticket for what it cost.

Spent some time in STUDIO today - and I'll let you in on a secret: I sewed. Shhhh.... I was supposed to be printing. But I had a piece on the wall and just couldn't stand it any more - so I plugged in my Viking 210 basic machine and got to work. What a treat!

The printing did yield a couple of nice bits, among which was this one:

Tomorrow - back to work. For now - bed.

No comments:

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...