Saturday, July 28, 2007

taking a vacation

After getting a worried e-mail from one of my blog readers, I guess I had better post to say I am fine. The last week has flown; I've been on vacation at home - playing, printing, and just doing things for my soul. It has been a wonderful change of pace. Tomorrow, the studio in the morning if it is cool enough. Monday, a visit to a friend and Tuesday I pack to leave for Lowell for 5 days. Then, home and off to California. So the next two weeks will be nuts. However, I expect to post from Lowell.

2 comments:

Shirley Goodwin said...

What a good idea! Enjoy your trips too.

Jeannie said...

Whew! I was worried you had fallen in a vat of wax! Glad your having fun and enjoy your travels. Cheers.

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...