Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Creative Mojo today!

I'm co-hosting with Mark Lipinski tomorrow (Wednesday, Jan 11) on his Creative Mojo Internet radio show from 3-5 pm EST.  Should be interesting, to say the least.  Is it a coincidence that two of the guests work with vintage textiles, recycling them in different ways? And of course, here I am, slicing up and recreating my own vintage collection.  

To listen, go to www.toginet.com and click on the listen live button on the page and you'll be able to hear the show as it is happening.  If you can't listen, the show podcast will be available usually within
a few hours after the show on the Show Host page under "Our Shows" at www.toginet.com The shows are alphabetical, so scroll to Creative Mojo and you will see the latest podcast on the right hand side of the page.

So I have a prop or two, I finished the piece on the wall, making it slightly larger. I stitched it tonight but as usual, haven't yet finished the edges.  Not that anybody will be able to see this on the radio...
I'm pretty pleased with it, although  I think I'm done destroying these particular blocks for a while.  Time to tackle something else. I am waiting for Karen Musgrave's ugly fabric to arrive so I can figure out what to do with it.  My serious work can wait!

2 comments:

Dianne Koppisch Hricko said...

I believe the correct salutation would be "break a leg", but perhaps "stain a vocal chord" would be more to the point. I can't wait to hear all about it.

Judy said...

I'll be listening! Thanks for the link! ;-)

xo

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...