Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Point Lobos

Got to the hotel here yesterday and took a walk down to the Cliff House restaurant for dinner.
There was a lot of sun, so I shot these rather blindly -- but oh, my - how lovely the landscape just at the Pacific Ocean.

Shangri-la in the distance, and just look at nature's color combination.  If this were a painting I would think it was trite.

Dinner at the Cliff House was pretty divine, too.
Had a trek back up the long and steep hill, which I hope walked off a calorie or two -- but not sure.
This morning I have been luxuriating in the sun on the patio, catching up on some things I wanted to read.  Flight check-in pretty soon and then I might take a walk.  Tonight, giving a lecture at the San Francisco Quilt Guild and am looking forward to it.

Tomorrow, back to New Jersey to take care of all the STUFF waiting for me.  It's been a great trip!

4 comments:

Dianne Koppisch Hricko said...

Thanks again for taking me along on your adventures. See you soon.

Gerrie said...

I love that spot - we hike there often with the family when we visit SF. Have fun tonight and safe travels tomorrow.
XXOO

Vivien Zepf said...

Point Lobos is one of my all time favorite places in the world. I'm so glad you had an opportunity to enjoy it!

patty a. said...

Beautiful scenery! I have only been to southern CA - Del Mar.

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...