Thursday, September 11, 2014

Posting but Blogger is acting weird

Or maybe it's my wonderful keyboard.  Trip to the Apple store is on my radar screen.  Every time I hit the delete key on this keyboard, it turns off the computer. Argh.

Anyway, today was day one of Can this Fabric be Saved? and I would say that in most cases, the answer was "yes."  As usual, there was lots of variety in printing fabrics and I was happy to see the fun.
Here are a few results of layers added to masking tape resists.



And here is Gerrie, concentrating as she prints one of her pieces.

We had a very busy day and finished by preparing our screens with glue resists for tomorrow. Can't wait to see what happens!

2 comments:

Dianne Koppisch Hricko said...

The Cobalt and Black one is so powerful and Matisse like. If it were mine it would be inspiration for a series in which I really focused on the placement of the white shapes so that the blue negative space becomes an equal partner.

Martha Ginn said...

You two are having entirely too much fun. No, there's no such thing as too much fun. Enjoy your time together creating!

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...