Monday, May 15, 2006

the workshop

There were 15 of us at the Lawrence Art Center. Regrettably, I had left my flashcard for the camera in the computer so I couldn't take pix the first day. But on the second day, each person selected a piece she had monoprinted in Jette's workshop and I took some photos. They didn't all turn out (big surprise here) but here are some I took day two. Here is Leslie Jenison holding the piece she monoprinted on day one and then at the end of day two. It ended up vertical and I can't wait to see what she does with it later.

And Karen Stiehl Osborn...

And Kay Moore's work.

My battery is running out, so I'll post this and see you later.

No comments:

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...