Friday, October 06, 2006

hello from Atlanta

Arrived yesterday afternoon for the Art Cloth Network conference, which begins officially in about an hour, this morning. My first stop was at Mingei World Arts to pick up the tjap I had ordered from them on-line. Fabulous place and I'll be back there again before I leave Decatur. Yummy stuff. If you want copper tjaps, theirs are well-priced and you can get on their e-mail list. (no affiliation, blah blah blah). NOT that I need another tjap...but this is especially gorgeous.

3 comments:

jenclair said...

You are right--this is gorgeous! Of course, you need it. Have a good time at the conference.

Judy said...

Welcome South, Sister! LOL
Hope you have a wonderful week in Atlanta...with the weather we're having, it would be difficult NOT to!
Isn't Mingei World fun? I love it there!
I'm looking forward to meeting you and your classes next week at Campbell.
xo
Judy

Liz Plummer said...

Wow, this is awesome! I'm so jealous!

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...