Tuesday, April 07, 2009

kitchen wars

I was in the kitchen pretty much all day, cooking for Passover. Still not close to finished but I have quit till tomorrow. In between saute'ing onions and other things, I was throwing things into a box to ship to Grand Junction. In the morning I whined to the eye doctor that my glasses were too strong. New prescription, so we'll see what transpires with the replacement lenses. I had a couple of e-mails that lit up my face in a smile today; not the least of which was this one from Carol Ludington, who was part of the Sisters in Cloth workshops I gave last weekend. I love that she didn't waste any time making art from the fabrics she printed! She promised to put it in the mail -- a Carol Ludington original! Thanks, Carol. All this cooking has worn me out and I am going to bed with the early-birds. Tomorrow will be a long day.

3 comments:

Beverly said...

And I am counting the days until I leave for Grand Junction- started rummaging through the stash, trying to decide what to bring. (Lucky me, I can just stuff my car full!!)Can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

Carol's postcard is great. There will be lots of great art created from the fabric we made in your class. I have a few pictures on my blog from the class, all proving how much we enjoyed ourselves.

Cate Rose said...

Yikes, Rayna, is it Pesach already?! I pretty much depend on you to remind me when the Jewish holidays are! I know everything you fix will be delicious. Wish I could be there to share it with you.
XO

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...