Tuesday, April 07, 2009

kitchen wars

I was in the kitchen pretty much all day, cooking for Passover. Still not close to finished but I have quit till tomorrow. In between saute'ing onions and other things, I was throwing things into a box to ship to Grand Junction. In the morning I whined to the eye doctor that my glasses were too strong. New prescription, so we'll see what transpires with the replacement lenses. I had a couple of e-mails that lit up my face in a smile today; not the least of which was this one from Carol Ludington, who was part of the Sisters in Cloth workshops I gave last weekend. I love that she didn't waste any time making art from the fabrics she printed! She promised to put it in the mail -- a Carol Ludington original! Thanks, Carol. All this cooking has worn me out and I am going to bed with the early-birds. Tomorrow will be a long day.

3 comments:

Beverly said...

And I am counting the days until I leave for Grand Junction- started rummaging through the stash, trying to decide what to bring. (Lucky me, I can just stuff my car full!!)Can't wait!!!

Ruth Anne Olson said...

Carol's postcard is great. There will be lots of great art created from the fabric we made in your class. I have a few pictures on my blog from the class, all proving how much we enjoyed ourselves.

Connie Rose said...

Yikes, Rayna, is it Pesach already?! I pretty much depend on you to remind me when the Jewish holidays are! I know everything you fix will be delicious. Wish I could be there to share it with you.
XO

I've moved my blog

Follow me over to     https://rgillman.wixsite.com/studio78/blog  , subscribe to get the updated posts, and please leave me a comment (a...