1. The winner may put the logo on her blog. (done)
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from in your blog(done)
3. Nominate 5 blogs. (only five?? waaah - this is tough)
4. Put links to the blogs. (below)
5. Leave a message for your nominees. (will do) In no particular order, I nominate: Del Thomas because I love her gorgeous photos, her travelogues, and a chance to see the artwork in her collection. Jeanne Raffer Beck because I connect with her work and enjoy reading her thoughtful ruminations about the challenges and breakthroughs as she creates. Carol Larson because I find her to be a breath of fresh air. She is quirky, funny, has an edge, and does not mince words. I think she is a hoot and her posts are always interesting. Russ Little because he needs a kick in the butt so he'll post more often. I love reading his posts and looking at his art cloth in process, but cheesh, it's too long a wait between posts! So get with it, Russ! Your life is too interesting not to share it with us. Helen Conway because she's so interesting. Her posts are fun to read and her photos are super! As a bonus, be sure to click on her link to Twelve by Twelve which is just too good - and has links to many other blogs I love to read. Phew! I've earned a cup of coffee or two. Marty is on his way home and I have to drive him to an appointment because by the time he comes home it will be dark and he is not driving at night. I will check back with you later.