- Melt a package of Nestle's white choc. chips in the microwave.
- Throw in a bunch of pretzel bits and stir till they're covered.
- Spoon clusters of the stuff onto cookie sheets lined with waxed paper.
- Put in the fridge for a little while till they are cool. (I put them out on the deck because the fridge is full).
- Try not to eat them all in one sitting.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Although I really do not have a sweet tooth, I have had a craving for white-chocolate-covered pretzels: sweet and salty together. So I bought some white chocolate chips (not chocolate at all, of course) and took a few minutes tonight to make some of these delectable items. Gorgeous, they are not --- but they are addictive, even to me. They are probably better made with little skinny pretzels broken into teensy bits. However, last fall I bought 6 lbs of these fat pretzels at the farmer's market and because I still have a lifetime supply, I used them. The recipe is a no brainer:
Follow me over to https://rgillman.wixsite.com/studio78/blog , subscribe to get the updated posts, and please leave me a comment (a...
I am still in the process of responding individually, wherever possible, to your generous and comforting comments to my last post. Forgive ...
I just ate the entire bowl. Have spent all week cooking for Passover (Friday night is the first seder) and not done yet. The brisket, stuf...