Sunday, May 18, 2008

a.m and p.m.

View from my hotel room this morning at about 5:30View from another part of town tonight around 8:00.
Either way, it is beautiful here. Between dawn and dusk, a full day. Taught a class for shop owners this morning. Many had never done this before and had a blast!
demo'd various fun surface design things this afternoon at a distributor's booth, and tonight - dinner with Jane Davila, Terry Grant, and June Underwood. What stellar company! Here we are, having more fun than should be legal.
L-R - yrs truly, Terry, Jane, June
Are they having fun yet?

Unfortunately, all this merriment comes to an abrupt end as I fly home early tomorrow. Marty has a serious eye problem and needs surgery, so I'd rather be there than here - even 13 hours earlier. Will post from home when I can.

5 comments:

Diane said...

Have a safe, speedy trip home. I will keep you and Marty in my thoughts.

Diane

Anonymous said...

I think the second "group" shot shows my very best side. It was great to have dinner with you and to figure out where we last met. Swapping stories is always delicious.

I am sending good vibes your way to help and heal your husband's eye.

And when shall we meet again....

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a good experience at market -- isn't it fun being a C&T gal?

Hope Marty's eye improves - I'm sure he's delighted you're home.

Judy said...

Looks like you had a great time with the girls!
Sorry you are having to go home with such bad news about Marty.

Warm Hugs,
Judy

Gerrie said...

Dang! I missed a whole lot of fun, didn't I? You have to come back.

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...