Tuesday, May 13, 2008

before and after

Every time I go away I wish the gremlins would come in and clean up my ROOM so that when I get back, it would be neat. Oddly enough, they never show up and I come home to the same mess. Tomorrow, I leave again. And tonight, as I surveyed the scene I saw it was worse than ever. Boxes half-packed for QSDS teaching supplies; fabrics I brought home from the studio to make samples to take with me to market; the supply suitcase still packed from last week's trip; 50 lbs of soy wax in a carton. The view from my chair...honestly, not staged.
I knew I couldn't face coming back to this on Monday morning.
So I got to work...and an hour or two later...
I feel sooo much better. And I know it will stay this way because I am not here.
The alarm is set for 3:30 a.m. and it's almost 10:30 so I think I had better try to get a few hours of sleep. I will check in from Portland.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip. Wish I could b e there. I like to think I had a tiny part in the clean up inspiration!! Susie

Judy said...

Good job Rayna........wish you'd come take care of my mess! LOL

Have a great trip.

xo

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...