Monday, July 27, 2009

printing with found obj - day one

I lucked out again with a great class! Was too busy giving input and so forth to shoot many pictures, but I did get a few in process. Today we worked with paper resists, found object resists, syringes, and we prepared glue screens to work with tomorrow. In the meantime, a couple of pix - Donna's piece in process was done with freezer paper on a screen. Came out great!And I think this was Charlotte's - tape on a screen. And I'm thinking these were Sherry's, done with newspaper resists. Cool, huh? Tune in tomorrow.

2 comments:

Judy said...

I'm so green with envy! Your students' works look terrific. Wish I was in your class, sigh.

xo

Elizabeth said...

Fabulous!! Wish that I could be there with Judy!!!

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...