Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm at Panera, attempting to post quickly before we go on with the day. WiFi - aaaahhhh. Here I am in sunny south Fla. with my cousins Nancy (l) and Mimi(r). We are first cousins - their mothers and my father were siblings and now that generation is gone and we are that generation. Eeeek. Meantime, we are having a great time, lots of stories, laughter, and nonsense. Somebody who met me for the first time yesterday but knew both of my cousins said, "I'm glad to meet the other half of the trio." This is a quickie - I am off to join them at Chico's, where they have gone to browse while I download/answer my 40000 emails and talk to you. Last night, we went to a local Greek festival and had wonderful food that did not include this. Will try to post when I can. love, R.

7 comments:

Eva said...

Oh my God, a greyhound barbecue!

Karen Newman Fridy said...

Glad you found an internet connection! Looks like you are having fun!

Judy said...

Welcome back! LOL
It's weird being 'the generation' isn't it? I remember how that reality hit me shortly after my Dad's death.

Enjoy your goil cousins!

xo

Judy Rys said...

Glad to hear you're enjoying some Florida sunshine and good company. Great pattern on the catwalk.

Anonymous said...

I hope its warmer there then in South Texas brrrr. Enjoy the family connecting.

Norma Schlager said...

Enjoy that FL weather. It's still snowy, icy and freeeeezing here in CT.

Vivien Zepf said...

Hope you're back safely from your trip; it looks like you had a great time.

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...