Wednesday, June 13, 2007

work in progress?

After a day of staring into space and mystery-reading, I decided I should try to accomplish something tonight. So, I started throwing stuff at the wall. Along the way I took digital pictures so I could evaluate them. Here are 3 out of the bunch. It rather annoys me that the color on my laptop screen isn't quite accurate - but it's close enough.



With that, I leave the piece on the wall and will decide whether it goes further, stays small, or goes away entirely. Tomorrow is a studio day.


1 comment:

lizzieb said...

oh, this is fun Rayna...so light and airy! The sun is shining!

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...