Sunday, February 17, 2008

tagged? what, again????

Serves me right for staying up so late. I was about to shut the computer when Lisa Walton tagged me. I'm sure you all know the tagged rules - and you also know that I am not a person who follows rules. So... 1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you. (did that) 2. Post THE RULES on your blog. (did that) 3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.(see below) 4. Tag 7 people and link to them. (nope) 5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged (just can't) well, 3 out of 5 ain't bad. Here are the 7 weird or random facts about me 1. Left to my own devices, I would not own a tv. I never watch it anyway. 2. I need either silence or classical music to work. 3. After my father died I didn't turn on the car radio for a year. 4. I know my American Express card number by heart. 5. I remember the name of my childhood mailman. 6. I never wear shoes in the house. 7. I have never had a good night's sleep. Phew! glad it's over - I was running out of factoids. GOOD NIGHT.

1 comment:

Mandi aka Fabric Princess said...

I never wear shoes in the house either. But, how do you get along each day without a good sleep? Amazing!

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...