Sunday, November 27, 2005

I decided ahead of time that today was going to be a studio day. I have my Studio Six meeting on Tuesday and will be mortified to be the only one without new work -- again! Oh the pressure!! In any case, I did spend most of the day in this room, but nothing on the wall was working. So I made postcards. Making postcards is a great way to use up scraps. Here is one I am working on -- doesn't look like much at the moment. But maybe I can make it work. I am not sure whether this is avoidance or whether it is the only thing my feeble, turkey-saturated brain can manage. But, along with my scarves, which always sell well, I am planning to drop them off on Saturday for the annual Pierro Gallery Winter Craft Exhibit and sale. I would think they could make great little gifts, especially since they can be mounted or mailed. In the meantime, I have put them here before they go to market. I will check back with you anon.

4 comments:

mary m. said...

Rayna,

Not bad for a turkey-saturated brain!
A Siberian Huskey is having a sleep over with us tonight...KC has named her Kumiko, which means "companion". Unless she bites one of us in the next 24 hours, we'll keep her.

Sonji Hunt said...

Rayna, the postcards are great! They will all sell in a hot second. Love the colors and the text. I think that RED HOT is my fav.

Liz said...

I like your postcards - especially 'Graffiti' and 'Alphabet Soup'. I really must get down to something creative...

Frances said...

love your postcards Rayna, bet they're a sell out,

I've moved my blog

Follow me over to     https://rgillman.wixsite.com/studio78/blog  , subscribe to get the updated posts, and please leave me a comment (a...