- started working with soy wax and found a whole new area of creativity and play.
- taught in Houston and met so many great people I had "known" on line for a while.
- finished two pieces that had been languishing in my studio.
- discovered the joys of making fiber postcards.
- etc. etc.
As for 2006, I'm not a big goal setter. It stresses me out to have goals, deadlines, and the like - and I am lucky I can find the pieces of paper on which I write my occasional lists. That said, here are a few:
- finish the time-consuming project I have been working on for months and get it OUT!
- make enough new pieces to enter a juried show here and there.
- get pedicures more often.
See what I mean? That's about the extent of my goal-setting. No specifics, no deadlines, no dates, no details. And that's ok with me.