Friday, December 02, 2005

untitled

Ok - here's what the whole piece looks like, only the dark purple really has more red in it than I can get on the monitor. Still needs work, but I have to bake a pie so this may wait till later. It's Friday night - hooray! Time to iron my scarves to take to the Pierro tomomrrow. If you're in New Jersey, come to the opening on Wednesday night. It's worth the $5 opening night admission to eat the goodies and have first crack at all the gorgeous, high-quality crafts for gifts. I'll be there! Let me know if you're coming and I will wear something distinctive to identify myself - LOL. In the meantime, I am off to slice the leftover grilled lamb for tonight's dinner and then bake that pie. xxx

1 comment:

Deborah Boschert said...

Lamb pie. Yum.

Wish I could come to the opening!

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...