Thursday, April 06, 2006

Imagine my delight

when the postcards for the SPUN exhibit came today and my own piece was staring back at me from the front of the card. I have quite a few to get out in the mail but I hope that if you're within driving distance of Katonah, NY (Westchester County) you'll come to the Art Center and say hello. It promises to be a beautiful exhibit -- and you have a few weeks to plan who you are carpooling with - LOL. I think Katonah is a charming town and we are making a day of it. Artists include such luminaries as Linda Colsh, Karen Stiehl Osborn, Melissa Fowler, Rachel Cochran, Elizabeth Poole, and more. All the works are small and it's a great chance to add one to your collection. In the meantime, I am about to take my hands out of the dyepot and go do something useful, like pack for the weekend.

6 comments:

Judy said...

Congrats Rayna!
Wish I lived closer, 'cuz you know I'd be there in a heartbeat!

lizzieb said...

well, congratulations, Rayna! That is so neat! Sorry I can't come to the show...wrong coast!

Beth said...

Congratulations. That is really neat. Beth

Gerrie said...

How wonderful, Rayna. Wish I could see the show, heck wish I was in the show - maybe someday!!

Karoda said...

Wooohooo Rayna! how wonderful about the postcard and your piece! Enjoy your weekend to the max!

Shirley Goodwin said...

Well done, Rayna, you must have been excited to see that!

soup weather in June and a little more

DISCLAIMER: Blogger is giving me grief tonight, which you will see by the varying sizes of the type. Ye p, soup weather and it's ...